We are DatastiQ Digital Marketing Agency (“DatastiQ”), a company registered in the Philippines providing Cloud Web Hosting Services as well as domain registration and management services. We highly value our customer’s privacy and care about protecting the personal information of our customers and visitors who use our websites, products, or services (collectively, our “Users”).
Like most website operators collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available such as:
- Browser Type
- Language Preference
- Referring Site
- Date & Time of each visitor request
- Pages Your View
Our purpose to collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how DatastiQ’s visitors use its website.
DatastiQ also collects potentially personal-identifying information like:
- Email address
- Personal website URL
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for logged in users
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for users placing an order
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for users leaving comments on our blog
- DatastiQ only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
- Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
- Information that you provide during any registration process (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address, or credit card information, geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
- Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Service or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data.
- Registrant Name
- Registrant Organization (where applicable)
- Registrant Address
- Registrant Email
- Registrant Fax (where applicable)
- Registrant Phone number
- Administrative Contact
- Administrative Contact Organization (where applicable)
- Administrative Contact Address
- Administrative Contact Email
- Administrative Contact Fax (where applicable)
- Administrative Contact Telephone Number
- Technical Contact
- Technical Contact Organization (where applicable)
- Technical Contact Address
- Technical Contact Email
- Technical Contact Fax (where applicable)
- Technical Contact Telephone Number
- Billing Contact
- Billing Contact Organization (where applicable)
- Billing Contact Address
- Billing Contact Email
- Billing Contact Fax (where applicable)
- Billing Contact Telephone Number
- Public Whois. Our contracts with ICANN and other Registries require us to make certain domain name information (“WHOIS Information”) available and accessible to the public through a searchable port 43 “WHOIS” Service via a public webpage operated by the applicable registrar of record (“WHOIS Site”). The WHOIS Site is a publicly accessible database that lists WHOIS Information, including a particular domain name, the name server(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name’s creation and expiration date. Except for EU/EEA natural persons (as described below), your Personal Information could be displayed on the WHOIS Site.
- EU / EEA natural persons. Notwithstanding the foregoing, pursuant to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, if you are a EU/EEA natural person (as defined by the GDPR), other than as specified in this addendum, our publication of WHOIS Information will not contain any Personal Information. Accordingly, we will not display Personal Information of a EU/EEA natural person on the WHOIS Site.
- Transfer Out. If you initiate a transfer out of a domain name away from us as the registrar of record, pursuant to our contract with ICANN, we may need to publish your registrant email address obtained from your Personal Information on the WHOIS Site for a period of approximately five (5) calendar days. After this period and assuming a valid transfer has occurred, you would cease to be our customer for that domain name and your WHOIS Information would be managed by the gaining registrar.
- Certain Registries. Registries are third party providers of TLDs that are independent of domain registrars. If required by contract with a particular Registry, we may be obligated, as a domain registrar of domains provided by the Registry, to provide Personal Information and Additional Personal Information to such Registry to successfully complete your domain name registration. If we provide your Personal Information and Additional Personal Information to a Registry, the Registry has its own obligation to comply with applicable data privacy laws.
- Data Escrow. Our contract with ICANN requires us to deposit the Personal Information collected with a secure third-party escrow provider who acts solely as a holder of the data.
- Permitted Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Information when required by the rules, regulations and policies of ICANN, including but not limited to the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP).
- Need to know that information in order to process it on DatastiQ’s behalf
- Provide services available at DatastiQ’s website and;
- Have agreed not to disclose it to others
- Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using DatastiQ’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- DatastiQ will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying information to anyone.
- Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, DatastiQ discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request, or when DatastiQ believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of DatastiQ, third parties, or public at large.
- If you are a registered user of DatastiQ and have supplied your email address, DatastiQ may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with DatastiQ and our products.
- We primarily use the DatastiQ blog and social media channels to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
- If you send us a request (for example via s support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
- DatastiQ takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personal-identifying information.
- To provide the requested Services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
- To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your DatastiQ account or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For individuals in the EEA, DatastiQ’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. DatastiQ will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for DatastiQ to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, DatastiQ will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
If DatastiQ, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that DatastiQ goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of DatastiQ may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email email@example.com and we will respond within thirty (30) days. DatastiQ will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
Have more Questions?
Feel free to contact us or drop us an email.